FREE ZONES IN UAE
RAS AL KHAIMAH
UMM AL QUWAIN
SHARJAH AIRPORT INTERNATIONAL FREE ZONE (SAIF-ZONE) provides some of the most enticing business incentives in the region, including speed of service and simplicity of process.
The perception of lengthy and highly bureaucratic procedures to set up in the Middle East can be a serious barrier to potential investors but SAIF-ZONE has a 24 hour licensing service which enables businesses to be up and running sooner than has ever been possible before.
The customer base is among the largest in the world from one central hub, with access to more than 2 billion people within a four hour flight and as one of the most dynamic Emirates in the UAE, Sharjah accounts for over a third of the country’s industrial activity. Its links to the rest of the world are accessible and immediate and regardless of where your customers are based, SAIF-ZONE provides you with all the benefits of a personal and corporate tax-free income with no import export duties.
Versatility has always been one of SAIF-ZONE’s prime objectives. From a single office space to entire manufacturing facilities and everything in between, the options are designed to accommodate every business and every scenario. Warehouses, storage areas, container parking, bunkers and labour housing are all available at the lowest costs and highest quality.
SAIF-ZONE’s offers an unlimited workforce to support your business along with sponsorship and visas for in-house staff to make the transition to a new workplace as smooth as possible.
1. Trade License
Commercial License: Import, Export, Distribution, consolidation, storage or warehousing of items speciﬁc in the license, Maximum limit is three similar product lines.
General Trading: General Trading license can be obtained under a commercial license which allows a large number of products.
2. Service license: Service license allows the holder to carry out service speciﬁed in the license only. All type of services are allowed unless otherwise restricted by the Federal or local authorities.
3. Industrial License: Import of raw materials, manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging and exporting the ﬁnished product.
SAIF OFFICE; Price includes commercial or service license and private room unfurnished including all utility charges.
EXECUTIVE OFFICES: Fully furnished & air-conditioned executive suites, parking facilities and including all utility charges.
2. SAIF Industrial Park: Minimum plot size 2500 sqm . Grace period is 6 months for construction.
3. Land On Lease: Minimum plot size 2500 sqm . Grace period is 6 months for construction.
4. Prebuilt Warehouse:
Comprises of 103 sqm of storage area and 22 sqm ofﬁce space.
Comprises of 190 sqm of storage area and 60 sqm ofﬁce space.
Comprises of 340 sqm of storage area and 60 sqm ofﬁce space.
Comprises of 450 sqm of storage area and 150 sqm ofﬁce space.
5. Temporary Warehouse: Available with additional annual charges.
6. SAIF ZONE Labor Accommodation: Labor accommodation complex includes 82 well-designed buildings, built to accommodate over 14,500 junior staff. The staff accommodation provides all the necessary facilities and amenities required. In close proximity to a mosque. It gives residents convenient access to various retail outlets, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies and clinic. Recreational amenities such as tennis, basketball and volleyball courts are also at hand, while ample space to park cars and bikes is also made available.