DUBAI OUTSOURCE CITY, an outstanding business park dedicated to local and international outsourcing companies.
Dubai Outsource City (DOC) was launched in 2007 to cater to the market demand for outsourcing companies. DOC supports Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), HR Outsource, IT Outsourcing, back office and call center operations.
DOC provides comprehensive, purpose-built infrastructure for companies who want to establish themselves within an UAE free zone. DOC offers state-of-the-art office space, robust telecom infrastructure, facilities management services and a 24-hour security service.
Some of the free zone benefits extended to DOC Business Partners include 100% business ownership and tax-free income, as well as value-added services such as networking opportunities, venue management, industry awareness programs and government services.
Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC): This is a company formed as an independent legal entity with its own shareholders. The minimum capital requirement for incorporation depends on the business activity.
Branch of a Foreign/UAE Company: A branch is considered a legally dependent part of its parent company, even if its place of business is not in the main company’s headquarters. (No minimum capital required)
1. COMMERCIAL OFFICES:DOC provides state-of-the-art commercial offices, suited to all business types and professional corporate venues. Office spaces range from 1,000 square feet and upwards.
The DOC Commercial Offices offer the following:
Innovative design that provides for easy communication between the operational, administration and decision-making entities of your business
An exceptional Building Management System (BMS) that offers a wide range of integrated services, such as energy saving and security systems
Ample indoor and outdoor car parking with reserve options
Professional and timely maintenance of the office facility
Basic utilities are provided at DOC Commercial Offices and our servicing team will guide you as needed throughout your set-up process. The available Gross Floor Area for DOC Commercial Offices is 75,000 sq. ft. and above.
2. RETAIL:Restaurants, salons, pharmacies, convenience stores and other retail outlets add convenience and entertainment to a community environment. Land for retail purposes is located close to the designated community centres in Dubai Outsource City.
3. LAND:TECOM Group offers plots of land for both sale and lease in areas with infrastructural provisions of road, power, water, telecommunications and sewerage.
4. RESIDENTIAL:The vision for Dubai Outsource City is one of community and integration; a strong, thriving residential area is an important facet of this goal. The available Gross Floor Area for DOC Residential plots are 82,000 sq. ft. and above.
5. HOTEL:Plots of land are available for hospitality projects to be built in the freezone. These businesses can tap into the DOC’s business community demands as well as from nearby areas such as Dubai International Academic City.